Friday, November 03, 2006

Bee's 'Some things you may not know about me...'




some things you may not know about me are:




i can hold my breath under water for a rather long time


i have a phobia of being trapped in a cave surrounded by stalagtites and stalagmites


once, when i was at school, i watched 'stand by me' 37 times during half term and can still recite all the words


i was always envious of people with middle names, so i gave myself two: gabriella cynthia


i like rod stewart's music quite a lot


sometimes i go by rebecca lubinsky to see how it sounds


i never got into the sopranos


at uni i didn't wash my hair for a month to see what would happen


i can cook a mean spaghetti vongole


the faulkners have distant relatives in tasmania


i have a teensy crush on eminem


in new york i used to serve decaf and pretend it was regular coffee when we'd run out. once i did it for a week.

3 comments:

  1. Bee, Rebecca Lubinsky rocks. It's such a cool name. I think you should always be that. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did happen to your hair after a month of non washing it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looked cool in a grungy student type way...

    ReplyDelete