Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sally's Coulda woulda shoulda...

I coulda...
been a lawyer and been practising law in the US ala Susan Dey stylee had I not arsed about and failed my a-levels when I was 18.

been in Grange Hill or some sort of teen drama if I'd contunued to go to Sylvia Young will I was 12 years old.

written a book by now, if I wasn't so lazy

I shoulda.....
been offered some sort of TV/Radio programme by now as I am literally the funniest person I know. I'd have Fran on it with me as she is also the funniest person I know. We'd have the highest ratings ever...

seen things coming.

paid more attention at university.

I woulda....
liked to have spent more time in Belize.

liked to have gone on a romatic holiday to Bermuda with my loved one.

been less of a person if I didn't believe in everything happening for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment