Friday, January 05, 2007

Polly's Desert Island Discs
















Tiny Dancer - Elton John because it's the one i love to sing along to with a fake microphone in my hand and real emotion in my voice

Philosophy - Ben Folds Five because i play it to mills and she loves it too. we sing to it in front of the mirror
Meglio stasera - Ennio Morricone because fran and i love the version in the pink panther
Copacabana - Barry Manilow because i love a bit of cheese and i once got an american friend to write down all the words for me so i could memorise it and i still know all the words to this day
Sexx Laws - beck, just because
Love Cats - The Cure, reminds me of some fun times in the '80s
Lady - Mojo because melinda and i find it hysterical and the whole lady/ladle thing. i'll always remember getting out of melinda's car in front of my house and it was playing on the radio and she turned it up really loud.
All night long - Lionel Richie because it was the last song i played at my wedding and the crowd went wild!!

Would save meglio stasera.

Book: Room with a View - EM Forster

Luxury item: Battery operated DVD with box set of Sex and the City. If I could take a person it would be Melinda. We'd have so much fun dancing to 'Lady'.

No comments:

Post a Comment